How should feel about being naked or shedding clothes in a locker room full of strange women? What's the limit in terms of what you're willing to show in public? Nakedness...it can be a bit uncomfortable for lots of folks.
When it comes to body parts to flaunt, it seems that:
- 31 percent of women ranked cleavage as the spot they most like to display
- Nineteen percent prefer to show off their butts
- 14 percent have legs they love to show off
- 57 percent of women think they look fat naked
- 59 percent aren’t afraid to walk around the house in the buff
- More men are comfortable walking around naked at home and in gym locker rooms than women
So how do you get to the "f-it" point and just accept your body the way it is and make the most of your flaws?
Here are my 5 Tips for embracing your naked body:
- Understand that you are unique- Your curves and every dimple
- Focus on what you do like
- Sexy is not what you wear. It's all in the attitude!
- Be poised and postured. It works wonders for your mental confidence and body consciousness
- Don't trip. We're all flawed.
So the next time you pass the mirror and instinctively zero in on that one area that's not so perfect, just say "SO WHAT?"