All I can think about all day long, is how good it's gonna feel to get back in my bed as soon as I get home. I just can't wait to recline horizontally with the remote control in one hand and who knows what in the other. The key is stay focused during the work day, get the heck out of the office as soon as the "bell" rings and make a beeline to your sleep sanctuary before the sun goes down. So, if you've found yourself with the Monday morning hang-under blues, here are my tips for getting through the day:
- Two consecutive cups of mud-brown coffee are a must, before 10am
- Wear something to work that you'll continually have to tug and pull at. It'll keep you awake and annoyed.
- Break up the day into hourly tasks, with the biggest concentration being on lunch.
- Once you get off work, do not, I repeat...do not deviate, stop anywhere, run out of gas. Just get your rump home and undressed.
- While laying in a near comatose state, begin to ponder about doing the weekend all over again come Friday.
- Refer back to this list if you get lost somehow.